～Nostalgic taste～ Boiled chicken and burdock carrots
Ingredients (2-3 servings)
|Soy sauce, sugar, mirin||1 tablespoon each|
|Dried burdock root||30g|
|soup stock||1 cup|
|salt and pepper, soy sauce||a little|
how to make
- Soak the dried burdock root and carrot in hot water. (about 10 minutes)
- Add the chicken, rehydrated carrots, and burdock to a hot pan and fry until the chicken is browned.
- Add the dashi stock and remove the scum when it boils.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, and mirin, cover with a drop lid, and simmer over medium heat.
- When the broth is gone, turn off the heat and put it in a bowl and it's done!