Enjoy the rich flavor! Mixed rice with radish leaves and jaco
Ingredients (for 3 servings)
|dried daikon leaves||30g|
|fried tofu||1 piece|
|white sesame seeds||a little|
|sesame oil||2 tsp|
|soy sauce||2 tablespoons|
|powdered dashi no tame||a little|
how to make
- Soak the dried radish leaves in boiling water for at least 3 minutes .
- Remove the oil from the fried tofu and chop it finely.
- Pour sesame oil into a frying pan and stir-fry the radish leaves, fried tofu and jaco until fragrant. (Drain the radish leaves well.)
- Add the sake, mirin, soy sauce, and dashi stock powder, stir-fry to evaporate the moisture, and turn off the heat. Mix ground sesame seeds to your liking.
- Mix ingredients with freshly cooked rice and it's done! Sprinkle with salt if desired.